1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with my gender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rowe, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Rowe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I asked a few other times on other websites, but nobody was really helpful. I don't know if I'm genderfluid, agender, genderflux, something else, or just male. I just don't really care what pronouns people use for me, and I would wear clothes for any gender. But, I would usually say I'm male if asked, but I don't really identify as male. I don't really know what I am. My profile says genderfluid, but I don't really know if that applies or not. Can anyone help?

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

Nobody but yourself can indefinitely answer the question of your gender; but perhaps you could put some reasons as to why you feel X gender and then people may be able to help you figure it out.

3. Rowe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know only I can define who I am, but I just need some idea on what I could be. I don't really know why I feel these ways. I'm definitely gender-nonconforming. I hate gender stereotypes. But because of that reason, I don't really feel male. But I don't feel female either for a similar reason. I actually don't really feel like anything, but I don't feel like nothing. I'm thinking of just testing certain identities online just to see how I feel about them, and the one I feel most comfortable with, I can use that identity. But, I'm just looking for some idea.

#3 Rowe, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  4. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Here's a good site of all the possibilities (note, more may exist than these, but it's a pretty good list): Comprehensive* List of LGBTQ+ Term Definitions
    I hope you can discover yourself. For me, I knew I wasn't female. I never felt like it. I never conformed to society. A few people have mistaken me for a man. But there is a female side of me, just not that obvious. And I'm not bigender because I have only one gender. I say just rule out what you aren't instead of what you are. It's a lot easier. Hope you find something that works for you :slight_smile:.