1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by OfficiallyMe, Feb 25, 2016.

1. OfficiallyMe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am female to male transgender and i am very certain of this! i have not come out to anyone not my girlfriend who i love from the bottom of my hear or my family who i KNOW are going to disown me! I need some advice this is making my life hell i need someone's help because i just cant keep going on like this! I cry myself to sleep, I have nightmares every night because of this, i take anti depressants and anti anxiety pills! i just cant be like this anymore... this is my last resort please someone help.

#1 OfficiallyMe, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    you might benefit from talking this all through with a skilled counsellor/therapist. Have you tried that yet ? Because at the moment it sounds like you are going round and round in your head a squillion times an hour. And externalising it with a good therapist would be very helpful.

Also ... don't be so certain that your parents will disown you. I know it can feel like a dead certainty but you may not be giving them enough credit.

3. OfficiallyMe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know my parents will disown me because they did it when i was younger and i was put in care. I have been to a therapist it helped a lot but i dont want to lose any one but im not being my self and its making me miserable! i cant cope anymore..