1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really confused.....

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lovelyish, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Lovelyish

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, I've always convinced myself I'm a cis girl bc, I mean, that's what everyone's told me right? But like, when I look in the mirror, I don't see a girl, I just see...idk a person. I know I'm not a guy, but if I were to be born a biological guy, would I feel the need to transition or would I feel like a girl? I really don't think so...

I dont feel any body dysphoria, but I also know that a lot of agender people don't. Idk if I'm just overthinking the whole gender aspect of things, but I mean, I just don't feel like a girl, more like a feminine person. I mean, I like to do what society considers feminine things, but I just don't feel super connected to being a "girl".

Really, I'd just like the opinions of some agender people or like masculine/feminine agender people (because that's a thing too) of what they feel like/ how they knew they were agender.

2. curiousduck

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Forget about what society thinks and forget about what you think you should be - do what makes you happy :slight_smile:

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, for starters, masculinity and feminity do not equal gender. One can be a masculine woman or a feminine man (or anything in between) yet still be comfortable in their birth gender. I believe, from an observer's point of view, that agender people do not relate or connect fully with one or the other gender. If you are comfortable being female (socially, mentally, physically), though a bit masculine or at least indifferent, you may be somewhere between female and agender. Though ultimately only you can know who and what you are.

Tis my piece.

4. Lovelyish

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Alright, thank you guys, I think I'm going to have to sit on this one for a little while and maybe try out pronouns in my head (sometimes I forget that things like this take time to get used to) but thanks again!!