1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ways to do hair for a trans guy

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lacybi, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well my hair isn't long as such, it just gets in my face. When it gets unbearable I pin it back with three red clips which looks very little girly. I can't wear hard headbands because I wear glasses and all the soft headbands I own look completely stupid. I was just wondering if anyone had any more masculine ways of keeping my hair off my face during school? At home I'm not really fussed how silly I look. Feel free to look in my photos if you want to see what my hair looks like.

2. AndrogynousFOX

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would suggest cutting it a little shorter. But if you like your length, I recommend getting a good product. I use a product called Uppercut-Monster Hold. It's a great product. Doesn't look greasy or gelatinous or hard like most products and it holds really well. Put some in, comb it back and that hair isn't going anywhere.

#2 AndrogynousFOX, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  3. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use "garnier fructis style putty manga head" because it holds really well, isn't greasy and it makes my hair look kind of ruffed up so it hides my hairline and I don't have to style too much, just keep it ruffed up. Or you could grow out your fringe part a bit so you can put it behind a ear(s) which could fit in well with your emo mood:lol:https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...87Qhn4JbUDmtWdAdZGnqILKpfCAtamC5zrg6RSP74Sf_Q

#3 jaska, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016