1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling lows, dealing with social anxiety.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rain is Love, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Rain is Love

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm am starting to feel better, I'm seeking more social conversations. The highs are nice. But my lows are starting to become unbearable, other than the conversations I have not left my living spaces for anything but work or food.

Dark thoughts have always been normal for me, working in mental health with weekly interventions to ideation and attempts made it much worse in my normal thought pattern.

Lately it's been emotionally hard for me and I just avoid drinking all together. Having to deal the emotional destruction of others just plays a toll on motivation sometime. Idk, I'm just tired and feeling really gender dysphoric.

I just wanted to emotion dump, sorry.

2. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello. I can't relate a lot to gender dysphoria, but I can to social anxiety. I know social anxiety is hard to leave, especially since people don't seem to understand that some people are afraid of people, though we are social in our natural.

But it's good you are talking to more people though. You just to keep doing that. Have you heard of the challenge ladder? It's used for "phobias" to help lessen them. I just made one recently and I am working at so I can do a solo in my band because I get panic attacks from it at the moment. Look up "phobia challenge ladder". If you can't find links, go to images and print one. I hope this helps :slight_smile:.