1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GC2B vs Underworks

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lacybi, Mar 12, 2016.

?

GC2B or Underworks?

1. GC2B

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Underworks

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm planning on getting my first binder and I'm stuck between GC2B and Underworks, what one would you recommend? If you've got a different brand that you think is better then please tell me about it, I'm open to suggestions.

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Just note that I'm pretty small chested and a small build overall)
    I first brought gc2b half binder and it made me completely flat but it does chafe under the arms and ride up pretty often so I'm constantly having to pull it down. Also I have to take it off as I get home in the evenings because I'm in pain. It does bind well though and it doesn't really show under clothes which is another plus.

I only got my underworks tri-top a few weeks ago and I jumped straight on the underworks bandwagon. Its amazing. I can wear it for as long as I want and it doesn't get painful, I don't need to keep adjusting it and pulling it down. It binds as well as the gc2b does for me but I can imagine that if you're larger chested it would create a 'uni-boob' sort of effect because the material is stiffer. The only downside I have is that around the bottom and at the neckline it does stick out so if you're wearing a thin top it may be noticeable. Personally though for the comfort aspect I'd go underworks.

3. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Thanks for giving me your opinion but however I do have a pretty big chest (32DD).

4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty top heavy DD. I own a Underworks and it binds really well, but I had trouble getting into it on my own for a week and half, and I was never completely comfortable in it. Had the uni-boob (boobloaf) problem pop up a lot. Also being on the heavier weight side it did tend to curl up and I had to keep pushing it down.

I plan on buying a GC2B soon. I hear they are more comfortable and easier to get into. They seem to bind well though not as great as underworks.

No matter what brand I recommend the tank top, but that is a personal preference. I just like how it seems to slim down my hips as well.

#4 Matto_Corvo, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  5. randomconnorcon

I have a pretty big chest, so I ordered a GC2B binder. It hasn't come yet, but seemed like the better option when I was looking. The website posts pictures if you wanna check out some before and after pics (type GC2B into Instagram or Tumblr). I'll post again when I've tried mine firsthand.

#5 randomconnorcon, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016