1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binder Help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TwinSkeletons, Mar 16, 2016.

1. TwinSkeletons

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really want to start wearing binders, but my mom and family still don't know about how I want to be male. Is there any way I can discreetly buy binders?

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That depends heavily on your situation. gc2b and Underworks (can't say for anywhere else) come in discreet packaging, so if you're able to buy things online yourself, you can do that.

If not, you could say it's for cosplay, or try to find another method

3. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could get a friend to do it for you and get it sent to their house. Or you could use one of those online gift cards, but I've heard they can sometimes be problematic, however I think there are some articles on the intranet about using them. You could check out the Tumblr Clothing Exchange (I've just put some clothes up on there) cos I think there are quite a lot of people giving away binders on there. Or if there is a trans group any where near you then you could contact them and ask if they could order one for you. In my case, they already had a big stock of them that I could try on which would be even better.

OR, you could tell your parents that the binder is a type of sports bra (probably the tri top one would work better for this situation) or tell them them that you know lots of girls who are getting binders instead of sports bras because they are more comftable/better for sports etc

#3 jaska, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016