1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masculine Underwear?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by YinYang, Mar 20, 2016.

1. YinYang

Hey, guys. I need to buy underwear and most of the feminine underwear out there make me feel really dysphoric. Does anyone know where I can get good masculine underwear for 'female' bodies? I don't really want anything that is made for a packer or anything, just less feminine underwear. Thank you in advance.

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I forgot what they're called at Walmart, something like "boy briefs" are kind of nice. Maybe you can give them a shot. They're similar to boxer briefs.

3. YinYang

I've tried those, but a lot of them are really tight and curvy :confused: I'll try to look on Amazon, though.

4. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to wear the 'boy shorts' for girls and theyre so uncomfortable and pretty tight. Regular men's boxer briefs are so comfy and if you just get ones with no hole at the front you're fine. As long as you get the right waist size they fit perfectly and honestly, they make me feel 100% more confident and better about myself. What makes you not want to just buy mens?

5. YinYang

I didn't want to buy men's ones because of the pouch in the front for the... you know. The thing I don't have. How do you find the men's ones with no hole in the front? I'm trying to find them on Amazon and I don't know what to search for.

6. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just bought men's boxer shorts with a hole and left it at that. The ones I have overlap nicely so that (if desired) a sock packer could be pinned in. I've never packed though.

7. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean, its not really a 'pouch' its just a bit of extra material that you honestly don't even notice. I'd suggest boxer briefs or trunks (trunks are just shorter on the leg I think -I'm not great on American lingo-) something like this which has no hole at the front would be fine. Just make sure you get the right size. I'm a 26inch waist and I have to look everywhere to find small enough underwear. I do suggest XS/S men's and not large boys though because large boys tends to be way too loose on the leg.

8. Mr Spock

All of the men's underwear I buy is sized according to your waist size. I would buy a little bigger so it will fit comfortably on your hips and legs. I buy the holes that overlap, but they also make ones that button in the front. If you absolutely hate any kind of hole maybe go for compression shorts or some sort of exercise short that could work as underwear.

Traditionally I see boxers, briefs, and boxer-briefs.

9. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

They're more on the expensive end but MeUndies.com has some brief and boxer styles.

#9 bubbles123, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  10. Really

Boxer briefs?

11. randomconnorcon

I buy hipster briefs (basically boxer briefs, that's just the name on the box). They don't have the hole at the front.

12. plant

RodeoH Home

These guys make really great "boyish" underwear made for female bodies. They're a bit pricey, but they fit great.

13. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  14. lordfarquar

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I find Bonds boys briefs (size 14-16) quite comfy. I'm more on the slim size but it fits well around the hips and doesn't sag in the crotch :slight_smile: