1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transboy? Non-binary? Making everything up??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by intherye, Mar 21, 2016.

1. intherye

I saw on here a while ago that someone made a list of all the stuff they knew about their gender so I'm going to do that (I'm a teenager and born female btw).
    Every so often something, like a book or a song or someone I see on the street, makes me very strongly want to be male.
    The rest of the time I feel relatively neutral but would certainly rather be seen as a boy than a girl.
    I have absolutely no issues with having a vagina though I wouldn't mind having a penis instead, and i wish my breasts were smaller but don't mind that much. I've never felt particularly upset by my body.
    I feel more comfortable in masculine clothing.
    I really really want to pass at the moment.
    I can spend forever watching videos where transguys talk about their transition and things like that.
    I sometimes think I'd like to take T but I think I simplify the process in my mind. Like, I imagine that I can go on hormones and soon I'll be passing all the time as male, and don't really think about the process of getting the hormones or anything. And when I think about the possibility of surgery I get really scared (in other words, I know I don't want surgery).
    I prefer they/them pronouns, have never used he/him and don't feel especially upset by she/her.
    I have about 10 different boys I want to be/feel like I should be, which come from movies or books and things.
    My sort of girlfriend/friend says she thinks of me as her boyfriend which I LOVE. I also like when people call me bro, dude etc although I guess those are pretty gender-neutral often.
    So...any possible ideas on what I might be? Xxx

2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Apart from the fact you sound just like me, nope. Good luck though.

3. intherye

That helps though! We're the same age and have similar sexualities too :icon_bigg Good luck to you too!

4. Systems

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm guessing you're somewhere on the transmasculine spectrum. Maybe a trans dude, or nonbinary trans dude, or some other kind of nonbinary person. I guess it's possible that you're a cis nonconformist, but it seems very unlikely considering how happy you seem about the idea of being trans and transitioning.

5. intherye

Thanks for your input, this helps a lot! I really like 'non-binary trans dude' :slight_smile: