1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unsure what my thoughts mean

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by xplodingpassion, Mar 23, 2016.

1. xplodingpassion

I've had thoughts about wanting to be the opposite gender for a long time, but it has never been a constant desire it's always kinda came and went, so i never seriously thought i had a gender identity issue (sorry if thats the wrong way to say that i've literally never discussed this before). Over the last 2 years those thoughts haven gotten more frequent and intense to the point that i think of it daily and have for the last month or so. Does this mean i'm trans does it mean nothing, i'm just so confused right now

2. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello. No one on here can tell you what you are; you must decide for yourself.

But you seem to be curious at least. Do you feel your biological is aligned with your gender? Some people are masculine females and feminine males, but doesn't mean they are a different gender; they still identify with their assigned gender.

What is your reasoning that you want to be the other sex? Is it because you feel more comfortable as it? Do you experience dysphoria around your body? There isn't just male and female. There are multiple genders considered non-binary. Have you looked up non-binary gender before? I looked over the definitions several times, and did lots of research on terms to figure out "myself".

Hope you find out more about you :slight_smile:.

3. xplodingpassion

sometimes i feel my biology is aligned with my gendered (if that makes sense) and other times i don't, typically more often i feel like it is but recently not as often (if THATmakes any sense)

4. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you feel genderfluid, which means you switch between two (or more) genders? Like, some days you feel your assigned gender, but others you don't? That could be you. Or do you feel bigender? Like two different genders. I don't really understand a lot of non-binary genders. I have only entered the community a few months ago. Maybe research genderfluid and bigender. Hope this helps :slight_smile:.

5. xplodingpassion

it's hard to say as i myself don't know a lot about non-binaries it will definitely be something i'll to research more, you're small description of gender-fluid sounds more like which i'm feeling but i dont know if thats what i am as i just dont know a lot about it. thanks for the responses i'll definitely have to look into non-binary gender identities more