1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question for Demigender people

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Sagume Kishin, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Sagume Kishin

After some soul searching and thinking I've identified as Demimale myself. But...

Well... basically. I've noticed some people say they're "60% male/ 40% other" but I'm not at that point yet. How did you come to understand yourself in such a way?

I know that I'm somewhere between Male and Agender/No Gender, and (heavily) leaning on the Agender side... but I'm not sure of the specifics beyond that.

Thanks for anyone who answers.

#1 Sagume Kishin, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't identify that way? Like 75% male, 25% genderqueer? Demimale/demiboy is just one of the labels I'm comfortable using, but to me trying to define percents to "how much" of a gender sounds more bi or pangender. I think of demigender as more of an undefined amount.

If you want to or feel the need to define amounts, of course that's something you can do, but you don't have to.

3. Sagume Kishin

Hmm...
    Thanks. I get what you're saying... while I have a sense of it to a degree, I haven't been able to get any real sense of it beyond that degree. So what you're saying reflects on me, after I took some time to think about what you said.

#3 Sagume Kishin, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  4. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello. I'm not demigender but androgyne. But I say I identify 60/40 male/female. I'm not exactly dead centre of androgyne. But for me, I know I'm like this because I know I'm more masculine than feminine, and I do wish to be male more often than female, but I wouldn't transition or anything. I am fine the way I am.

If you feel more agender, then you are. You don't have to follow labels. They don't mean anything unless you find meaning to it. I wish you luck and ask me if you have any more questions :slight_smile:.