1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender fluid/agronym?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by color, Mar 27, 2016.

1. color

I am bi romantic and have a girlfriend, but she doesn't know about this. In the end I am still a girl I know this ,but I like some male clothing.(Bow ties, boy t shirts, boy shoes.) I wanna wear a binder one-day. Some times I think about htr, but I wouldn't wanna have male adolescent time.

I also like female clothing, but hate pink with a passion and only like prom sort of dresses or dresses with pockets I hate purses.

I don't like thinking of myself as a woman even though I am (18.) I am more of a teenager... as a kid I was a 'tomboy'.

I have a couple mental heath issues and one of those is this sort of feeling like I am not real, but when I try to figure out my gender its goes away somehow and I am happier

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    You can express yourself however you want regardless of your GI, yo. (Get it? Get it?)

#2 Invidia, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  3. color

I kind of wanna know which though I am even considering gender queer I just don't really know,but I feel like I am not all female.

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe you're non-binary/genderqueer.

5. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello. Have you thought of being gender non-comforming? Like, a masculine female? You said you know you are still a girl, so maybe what I said before? Or Demi-girl is when you are female and part something else that isn't specified. I posted a definition before, but don't feel like searching it up again. Anyways, I hope this helps :slight_smile:.