1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How best to try out pronouns/living as a guy?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Alder, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone,

So I've wanted to try out he/him pronouns in my life and just living as a guy for a while just to see how it might feel, in the process of figuring things out. Unfortunately I can't do that in real life with anyone, I have only really been doing so a bit here on EC.

I'm wondering apart from real life, if there are any places (maybe roleplay games or something? I'm not sure) I can try this all out. Or if there are any other suggestions I'm open to them too. Thank you (*hug*)

2. demigodjay

That's a good question. You could go for something like Roblox (I know right) or do something not name specific but where the main character is a guy. Sorry I don't have great suggestions.

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think RPs are quite nice in which you can choose pronouns and such.
    If you're a fan of a TV show, movie, anime, etc I'm sure there's some kind of RP site out there somewhere. You could try Googling [interest] RP.
    If you're a fan of Harry Potter, I know there's a really good RP site where they're LGBT friendly.

4. Kiran

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can join ANY forum and introduce yourself as a guy. Writing only in the desired pronouns (be sure to triple check at first before sending post).
    You can join MMO as a guy. Create guy character, guy name and go. Use pronouns. :wink: Works best in small casual guilds without TS3 or other voice communicator.
    You can join online RPG play as a guy.

You don't have to write you're trans. Just present yourself as a guy and go.