1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who am i?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FreeFlow9917, Mar 30, 2016.

1. FreeFlow9917

Hey guys!! I have to get this off of my chest. I did something really dumb and hypnotized my self to be a sissy. I was so paranoid that i reversed it and my willpower overcame it. But, when i did, it shook up some memories i had. I remember how i tried on my mom's bra and did other stuff that defied my gender. It felt right. I totally forgot how i felt back in my younger days. I was never super manly in any sort of way or aspire to be. I used to think of what my name would be if i was a girl. (Natasha ❤). I have always felt more comfortable around women, (despite being gay) and the more i think about being a girl, the better i feel. I have only had two true guy friends and i have become estranged fron them. The weird thing is, i really have never thought about myself as a guy when i get older. I even bought myself panties and i was soooo excited. I have never been excited about getting clothes. Ever. I have bought guy shirts, but i was never ecstatic about it. The more i think about being a girl, the more i like it

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, it sounds like there are some signs that point towards you being transfeminine/a trans girl.

Your euphoria over a girl's name and presenting yourself as a woman are good signs, and the "more you think about being a girl, the better you feel," is a pointer towards probably being trans in some way. And how you never thought about yourself as a guy as you grow older.

It doesn't make that big of a difference who your friends are, but if you find yourself relating more to women and feeling like you are one of them that's a sign too.

Try experimenting with dressing more feminine at home if it's safe to do so, and think about what you want for your body, and your social life later on in your life. How you would feel treated as a woman and living life as one (though you seem to already have a good idea that it makes you happy and that you like it, which is great!) Keep exploring it. Feel free to keep us all updated and best of luck on your journey :slight_smile:

#2 Alder, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016