1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can people see it?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TiaKay, Apr 2, 2016.

1. TiaKay

TiaKay Guest

So it been a few months and there is no one that saw that I'm not like the other girls. Like my clothes and my habits changed cause I decided to wear and do things I'm comfortable with (long story). I think that my mom really doesn't see it. I mean like Iv'e been not putting make up, playing a lot of guy video games (I like that) and my clothes changed and she just doesn't see it. She wants me to be or put girly clothes in an other style. My mom seriously never saw what I'm wearing compared at what she wants me to wear and that makes me feel bad and not just her that didn't saw it but everyone I guess. I really wanna buy and wear more guy clothes but I'm waiting till I get my hair cut so I'll be more comfortable witch is maybe next week my mom told me to wait.

But seriously how can I explain to my mom or just show it or whatever that I'm not a girl like the others I already did but nothing changed she really doesn't care about my choices and when I say something??:confused: