1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nike007, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Nike007

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello. Though I am androgyne, I sometimes wish I had a penis. I fantasize about it sometimes. So I decided that I want to pack. I know it will look weird though because I have average/large breast, depending whom you ask. But I had mild dysphoria around my genitals. Like, this is a region where I wish I could change to whatever part I wanted whenever I feel like it. But anyways, I'm stuck with what I got, and I want to be a childbearer at some point, but will most likely have fertility issues because of my current menstrual issues (I am off topic sorry).

Anyways, I would like to start packing. Well, I want to buy shorts that either have a spot to pack in or wear boxers and pack. I don't want to pack wearing feminine underwear because I feel uncomfortable doing that. I am too scared to buy men's underwear at the moment, but I am excited thinking about it. Anyways, does anyone have any advice about packing? I have read Hudson's FTM Guide about packing, but I was wondering about your experiences with packing and the do's and don't's of it. Thanks for any advice :slight_smile:.

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been researching a lot at the moment and am just working out which packers/STPs are in my budget. So none of this is coming from personal experience but just things that I've picked up.

Things to pack in - you can buy harnesses specifically for packers so that could be an option if you're not sure about underwear. Some guys pack in tighter boxer briefs with nothing to hold it in place but you have the problem of the packer moving around inside and having to readjust often. There are specific packing boxer briefs available if you search around. They're likely to be a lot more expensive though (the ones I've seen are about $10-$15 each) and you'd have to buy a couple if you're planning to pack every day which adds on to the expense. I buy my underwear online and just get it shipped to my house. Saves the awkward shopping plus you can find your size easily and order it.

Dos and don'ts - wash it (by hand with a little soap and water) and put cornstarch on it every day to preserve it and keep it from being sticky. That's the only thing I can really advise on. The rest is just trying it out and seeing what works best for you.