1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving your legs... A straight man's tale! :)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MsEmma, Apr 8, 2016.

1. MsEmma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok ladies... I'm a huge nerd and I love me some Lifehacker.com. They have all sorts of nerdy life-hacks and one I saw today is to use olive oil, instead of shaving cream, on your face. Weird, but I'm going to try it out. Anywho, on the sidebar, they have "You may also like..." posts from Lifehacker and their sister sites.

Well, one of their sister sites is DeadSpin. DeadSpin is aimed at sports enthusiasts, which I am not. However - long story short - Lifehacker/Deadspin had this as the "You may also like" for me today:

The Reluctant Man's Guide To Shaving Your Legs

I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats! Go read it... A straight man's first time shaving his legs, that surprisingly has some good tips. :roflmao:

Love to you all,
    Emma

#1 MsEmma, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That was actually quite interesting especially from the person who literally just uses a razor and nothing else, it doesn't really matter since I have shaved my legs about three times in the past two years.