1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderqueer? You can be Genderhere

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by aceabegq, Apr 9, 2016.

1. aceabegq

Out Status:
    A few people
    The worst at titles, I know, but I honestly have no clue where the Genderqueer community thread is so... I made one!

How's everyones day been? Seen some cute dogs/animals of your choice? Has your favorite TV show updated? Done something you really, really love today?

Please let me know what names/pronouns I can use, thanks! :grin:
    (also if there are other GQ links please send them my way, I'm drowning from the hate on the tumblr GQ tag :/)

-
    Ace
    Any pronouns! (He today)

#1 aceabegq, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  2. ruby421

hey there, and i love your title it is why i clicked :grin: ok so my name is Cass (not my real name but i prefer it)
    (i am also hating that i picked ruby when i started this account like 7 months ago >..>) (pronouns are they/them, or he/him...i will get very happy if you call me he/him...one of the reasons i am questioning so hard XD
    and yes the GQ tag on tumblr is so so sad

nothing reallly special has happened, EXCEPT IT IS RAINING i love the rain way to much, how about you guys?

3. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was going to bump this before Cass jumped in. I love it <3 !! I needed people near me when I first started questioning and I identified as gq or androgyne. Not to mention I'm a huge tomboy and sorta blur lines between the genders sometimes.

I love rain too!! Me and my wife make every rainy day a special stay-at-home-and-be-family-oriented kinda day =)

4. aceabegq

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ha! Glad you liked the title!

Also, Cass I see your deadpool avatar and I have to say I really really am a huge marvel nerd, and that deadpool is probably the best film yet. Mk, marvel rant done! And hey, if you'd ever like to try out he pronouns here that's totally cool! :slight_smile:

Ahhh! Caelyn Ann, you are your wife sound adorable!! It's nice to meet you, as I can totally relate to blurring gender lines.

Oh and when the rain started to gently hit the window? Then it gets louder?? And then there is thunder??? My aesthetic levels rise through the roof, and it is totally an awesome thing to watch (from inside). I live in England, so it happens pretty much constantly. Anyone else curl up in a huge jumper too?

5. ruby421

nawwww i am just chillin in my flannel, i hav things to do but i am procrastinating, what are you hoping to be able to do to this thread? like do we have goals or just try to make it a safe place to rant?

6. aceabegq

Out Status:
    A few people
    Comfy flannels ftw, and same theres waay too much I should be doing right now lmao. But this site is just too good to leave at the moment!

Anything hopefully! I'm hoping that it'll be a thread where genderqueer peeps can help each other out, and if they want to rant then that's perfect alright as well. Chit chat is cool as well :slight_smile:

#6 aceabegq, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  7. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have no idea how to categorize myself gender-wise, but I guess gender fluid or genderqueer (something vague). I do switch between things, but I do retain this sense of masculinity and confidence throughout whether I'm in a dress or a tie and dress shirt.

I go by "she" always though--being female kinda gives you more versatility in what you "can" wear and do.