1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packers, Binding, Gender Expression

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MLKLH, Apr 10, 2016.

1. MLKLH

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I'm Genderqueer/Genderfluid and I use a soft packer quite frequently. I've been using a Limpy as I can get then easily in the UK however it's wearing very quickly, like within a few months of me having it. Anyone know of anywhere I can get a good quality mid priced packer preferably in the UK? Also I've given up on binding as I have a binder but it's painful so I only use it when I'm desperate. I find a sports bra with a few layers of clothing works almost as well and combined with packing allieviates my dysphoria on my more boy or andro days. Wanted to share that tip in case it might help someone else ��

#1 MLKLH, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want a decent one that's not going to wear out after a while then you might have to spend about £50 or so on it. Mr. Limpy's aren't silicone which is probably why it's falling apart. I mean Amazon is a decent place to look and there are a couple on here. I've heard that the Pierre or Archer packer are both decent - FTMessentials do some sturdy makes but I worked out shipping from here is about $30-$35 which is around £25. You might want to research a bit more, I'm planning on saving up and getting a really good brand STP/Packer that will last me because it's going to be better than having to keep buying cheaper ones and having them fall apart.

3. MLKLH

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for that response - that's really helpful. I might have to try out a Pierre packer at some point :slight_smile:

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    LoveHoney might have some stuff on their site. I haven't checked them out in a while, but there's also FTMEsstentials and ToolShedToys if you don't have much luck with Amazon.