1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reducing chest size? (for faab ppl)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lnamae, Apr 10, 2016.

1. lnamae

lnamae Guest

Hey. Outside of T and surgery I was wondering if there are any ways to reduce chest size for faab people? I've heard conflicting things about exercise and massage helping. Does anyone know anything that works? I can't lose weight because I'm already borderline underweight and would really like to gain some if anything. I have a b cup at the moment... If that means anything?

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Spot reduction is a myth, so there's no routine out there that will exclusively make your chest smaller. The most you could probably do is bind, and that's about it if T and surgery are out of the question.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exercising your upper body can give you a generally larger frame and make your chest seem smaller in comparison, but it won't actually reduce your chest size.

4. demigodjay

Binding is probably one of the only ways, another is to work out your chest by doing dumbell flies, bench presses, or even push-ups. However, if you're young it's probably going to be harder because muscle is harder to build.

5. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, like everyone said above. It's basically impossible to reliably reduce chest size through anything other than surgery. Exercise effects everyone differently, and breast fat isn't one of the types of fat that people can really lose weight in because it's not weight fat.

6. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, when I started excersicing, (which was rather about my arms, they were fat and bone, really) my bust size actually increased by one because I had zero - literally zero - muscle underneath before. But it started looking a bit different, the breasts moved apart(??? don't ask me how) and became a lot firmer. Supposedly, I'm not sure if it's true in general but in my case it is, where you have more muscle, you have less fat accumulating.

7. lnamae

lnamae Guest

Thanks for the replies guys :icon_bigg It sounds like focusing on building frame rather than trying to reduce chest size through exercise is a better idea? Eh, I should probably exercise more anyway so I'll see what happens.

Guess there's nothing that will make a difference *too much then... Outside of surgery or T.

Thanks everyone, that information cleared things up and helped heaps!

#7 lnamae, Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016