1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to sneak clothes past parents (includes my therapy results)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FreeFlow9917, Apr 12, 2016.

1. FreeFlow9917

So i met my therapist today and she helped me so much. I got to talk to her about my feelings and said to embrace them! She had the nice lady up front call me Natasha and refers to me as she!!! She is even going to let me dress in any way i want to. My goal is to take what we do in the room into the world.

My problem is getting clothes. I have no idea how i am going to sneak any outfits while not being fully out. Plus, i have to work for a figure and find a suitable dress and wig. Ugh! I have the option to be who i am in therapy, but i dont know how to get them.

Any advice on sneaking clothes?

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could buy them secretly and keep them in a bag in your car? That way, when you're away from home you can change into them somewhere. Or if you have a trusted friend, you could keep the clothes at their house and change there instead.

Alternatively, and this depends on the type of clothing, you could wear women's clothing underneath male clothes. Like have a cute blouse on, and then cover it up with a big hoody/jacket. Once you're out of the house you can take it off and voilĂ .

Glad you've found support in therapy. Stay strong sister.

3. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What Kodo said. Or maybe even keep the clothes at the place where your therapy is?

4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both are great answers.
    As well, if you go to the gym or plan to start going, you can hide your clothes in your gym back. Then when you get home take them out and hide then somewhere where others won't look.

5. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If your therapist is that supportive of you, I bet she wouldn't have a problem with storing a dress and shoes for you in her office somewhere. I'd suggest talking about the concerns you're voicing with us, with her if you haven't already!