1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ash1999, Apr 18, 2016.

1. ash1999

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure what I am...

Hi, I'm Ash. I was born female. Since I can remember, I have felt wrong. I didn't play with the girly toys and I loathed pink. I played with the boys and the girls, but liked playing with the boys more. Since puberty began, I have suffered with really bad dysmorphia. I hated the fact that I had breasts and wanted them to disappear. I have had relationships with guys and girls, but gender doesn't bother me. Since I have discovered the fact that people can be trans, I have dithered about my gender. Last year I came out as agender/gender neutral, but in the past 9 or 10 months, I have been debating whether I am in fact a guy inside. I prefer everything guy. The only feminine trait I have is makeup (special effects mostly), and that can be classed as a gender neutral interest.

I want to know other people's opinions about my gender as I know I do not identify as female, but I don't feel neutral, more to the male end of the spectrum. Please help me!!

Also, thanks for reading my spraffle! :icon_bigg

P.S. My parents are unsupportive of me being in the LBGTQ community, so I'm not sure if they would accept me being a trans male.

#1 ash1999, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  2. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you've already answered your own question. If you feel male, then you're male!

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, your interests don't define your gender, so the fact that you like gender neutral things but also like makeup doesn't give us much information.

The most information you've given is to say that you feel like you're more at the male end of the spectrum, which basically answers your question. Sounds to me like you're a trans guy, or at least transmasculine nonbinary.