1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SimonSnow, Apr 18, 2016.

1. SimonSnow

I've always been feminine. My close friends are almost exclusively female. I put flowers in my hair. In private with friends I wear makeup. I love high heels and dresses more than most of my friends do. When I was little I thought I could change my gender just like that, but nope. I will dye my hair blue this summer to show my disregard for male boundaries. I have no "masculine" interests whatsoever. Sometimes I feel like I would be the female in a straight relationship instead of one of two males, although it's usually two males. Am I just feminine? Is there a label I can use? I'm just confused. Thanks for any help, guys.

2. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd think about looking into demigenders (demigirl/demiboy) and seeing if they fit you! It's typically defined as feeling mostly boy/girl, but not ENTIRELY that gender.

Maybe even agender (genderless)? or even a trans woman?

But of course, it's okay to be a cis male and really like feminine things! Being feminine isn't necessarily indicative of gender, but at the same time it can't hurt to shop around for IDs!