1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any advice on what to buy to help stay…..while running?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by onlyhuman33, Apr 19, 2016.

1. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey all,

So this is a little embarrassing, and I'm wondering if anyone else (MTF) has any suggestions to help me with this. I workout often, and I wear, like, skintight capri or tights while I run or working out. Now, here's the thing how does one go about to keeping a "smooth front". I'm not asking how to tuck, plenty of you tube videos on that topic. I'm wondering how to stay tucked during a workout. I have tried everything. You can't tape because, well…. ouch!!! I've tried wearing a gaff, and that not only didn't work, but left quite a visible panty line in the back, so… eww. And I even tried wearing women's underpants (pretty much what women can wear underneath their tights or shorts. They're hipster cut style. They're made by Saucony. Oh god!! They're called runderpants, OK?!?!? There, I said it, I bought runderpants!! Horrible name!! SO embarrassing!!!) That should just about explain how desperate I have become. LOL!!! So, the problem is, well, kinda self explanatory, but has any one else come up with a solution to this problem? I CAN'T be the only one!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And it's ok if my embarrassing situation made you laugh. At least some good was derived from it. Thanks in advance!!

2. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you tried something akin to a dance belt? If not I'd suggest looking into that sort of thing! They're usually made to be worn under tights and stuff, so you shouldn't have to worry about an annoying panty line either.

3. onlyhuman33

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually never even heard of those before. But that seems like it may be the solution I'm looking for. Thanks!!!(!)