1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling the Part but not Looking the Part?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Bricksighe, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Bricksighe

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There will be days where I feel like I'm really masculine, and I'll try to pay attention to what I say and do that's feminine and try to correct myself. It usually stops when I look in the mirror and see my chubby baby face with me small button nose and all that stuff. The feeling usually lasts a while, and I really want it to stick because it makes me feel so much better about myself. Is there any advice that can be given on dealing with not looking what I feel/any other things?
    (Wording attempts failed a lot. Oops.)

2. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Find things about yourself that make you feel masculine! Try not to focus on the parts of you you think are feminine, but instead check out your rad manly aspects. It's not perfect, and it takes effort, but you'll find the parts of yourself that you love and admire.

3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you can try still looking the part - it's not only about the face. There is also the rest of the body, the clothes, the hair, the smell and so on...

4. Laurence

I know this feeling so much. I hate my face, it couldn't be more feminine. I just avoid mirrors at all costs - but there are probably more useful suggestions