1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rosaveltt, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Rosaveltt

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So.. im not exacty sure how to go about this and explaining what I'm feeling but.. heres goes nothing i guess;

I'm not exactly sure how to describe other than.. some days i feel closer to a different gender than other days. I feel like i'm non-binary but I'm afraid of what people will say... or if they'll just brush it off as a 'faze' or something of the like.

(This post is confusing, im sorry)

2. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People who are going to have bad reactions, are going to have bad reactions. You can't change that. But similarly, people who aren't going to have bad reactions won't. Even if you don't explain every little detail of yourself perfectly. Plenty of people will brush your identity off as a phase, but even more won't. Coming out doesn't have to be a scary thing, worry less about how you think people might react. Most of the time they won't react at all like you expect.