1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to be bisexual?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Investigating, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Investigating

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi all,

I'm male, 23 yrs old and I've always questioned myself. But the gay world always confuses me. What is being gay and what is being bisexual? Because I don't like lying to myself, I have attraction to men (I started to discover this about 4 years ago and as I accept this fact, I become more attracted), but my whole life I was also attracted to women. I'm talking about physical attributes, body and stuff. I have had girlfriends in the past and our sex is great. As I'm traveling right now, I'm actually "on hold" with a girl. I have no problems ejaculating, much less with erection.

Among many people out there, I'll talk about David Bowie. I can relate to his personality very well, although I've never had anything with men until now.

Last night I was with 6 friends, we were talking many things and dunno why the conversation came across my roommate, someone said, very unpretending that I should take care to not see him naked. I instantly blushed and, just as fast as I blushed, everyone said "alright, let's find the other people", "yea, let's get some drink" and we all just left where we were.

This happens all the time and that's what most bothers me. I'm ashamed of who I am, but only me, my friends like me, I like them, we always laugh, you will never be around me without laughing or smiling. But I also tend to be too self-deprecating...

I don't see me calling myself gay, because I like women. To be honest, I want to eventually find the right one and settle down with her. But as I said, I don't like to lie to myself, I have sexual attraction to men as well ...

So, I want to know from the experienced bisexuals out there, for how long did you feel anxious, uncomfortable, ashamed about your sexual taste. Are you happy? In practical ways, how to deal with situations like the ones I blush about something so silly..

thx

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1. Until a couple of months ago, I was happy, now I'd just like to do what every monosexual person tells me to do and ''just pick one''.
    2. Whenever we're talking about celebrities we like, I'll either switch off or join in. Depends if I can be bothered to talk about the person or not.

Being gay is liking the same-sex and being bi is liking both sexes. Some people who identify as bi like all genders as well, but some people who like all genders identify as pan.

#2 Secrets5, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016