1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deciding if i'm Agender or Bigender [HELP]

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ruki Sakamaki, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Ruki Sakamaki

Out Status:
    A few people
    I forget when I stared to consider myself not my bioligical gender(female) but whenever I see myself in the mirror I mostly think,"I don't feel like a girl,that's not me."I think the same way if I think of myself as a guy,but its a mixture of feelings.I just imagine myself as both but I feel more uneasy when I think of myself as a girl. I don't mind when others refer to me as one for some reason.I don't have a problem with using the womens restroom or possibly the guys,sometimes I feel like a guy so I bind and dress like one and other times I feel like a girl. It feels like i'm stuck in the middle between the two, when I was growing up nothing was out of normal, I would play with barbie dolls and act like a little normak girl, but I hated wearing dresses because they were too girly. I wouldn't mind staying like a girl but I don't like when my breasts are noticable. I would like to get top sergery so they would be less noticable and I wouldn't have to bind really. I wiuld still like to dress as a girl to look nice but I would also like the options to dress like a guy when I want to. I can't decide which gender I feel more of but I can't think of myself as a girl even though I like to wear girl clothes.