1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STP harness question

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MtnCase, May 1, 2016.

1. MtnCase

So I've had an STP packer for a few months now and like to wear it as often as is feasible. I have gotten a couple pairs of boxers meant to hold it in place but my job is pretty active and I find that the STP just doesn't stay put when I have to move around and lift things, step over obstacles while walking in the woods, etc. I also will be doing a lot of camping and hiking for my job so I really want to be able to wear my STP so that I can keep my masculine image if I need to pee while hiking a trail or whatnot.

Anybody have any advice on STP harnesses that do well with an active-type lifestyle?

Thanks, Casey (he/him)

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've heard that jockstraps are really good because they have a pouch at the front used to hole a cup but you can cut out a hole and put the STP through and then put boxer briefs/boxers on top? There are quite a few homemade underwear suggestions on YouTube as well as reviews of packing underwear so I'd check there if you need ideas.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I wore a packer, I just used a jockstrap to hold it in place while I was working. I never had an STP though. Jockstraps are usually pretty cheap though, so you could always test that before moving to other solutions that are more pricy.