1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GC2B binders

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jaska, May 2, 2016.

1. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just got two gc2b binders that I ordered. I heard they were really good so I decided to give them a try and also because my other one is starting to fall apart. Apparently they are way more comftable than the underworks ones, you can move around a lot easier and don't need to adjust as much, and that they bind slightly better. So I got two of them, both half tanks (before now I've only ever worn the underworks full tank), an xSmall and a small. I could only just get into the small one and I can't say yet whether I think it's better than my old underworks one. Because I could only just get into it, I knew I wouldn't be able to fit the x small. So I'll have to send that back. I'm wondering if any one else has tried gc2b binders before and how did you find them and/or do you think they are better than underworks? I've got a few points to make about it, so I'll just list them below

-I get a tiny bit of an under moob if I don't tug it down enough. (It's a bit too short)
    -the material is like togs/swimsuit fabric
    -the part around the underneath of the arms and the neck/top of chest is quite high.
    -it binds better than I thought it would but it doesn't create a more male looking torso and hips like the full length underworks did.
    -it's a bit itchy
    -when I measured to get what size I was, I was on the border between small and medium. So I got a size small but stupidly I decided to get an x small instead of a medium. So yeah, get a size up if your on the border between two sizes.
    -I can put my shoulders back a lot better but it gives me more of an under moob
    I like the way it binds, it just looks more convincing I think
    -also for reference I'm about a size small D chest
    So what are your guys experiences with this brand?

#1 jaska, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
  2. Delta

I got one that was a XS when I needed an S and can confirm that the chest contouring is much, much better at the higher size. It paradoxically needs less compression in order to get the shape right.

3. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got the XXS and then the XS before finally getting a size that fit which was the small. I prefer underworks in all honesty. GC2B half binder rides up a lot and I have to keep pulling it down throughout the day which is a pain. Also the neckline is smaller so it shows more when wearing some t-shirts and theres a bit at the armpits which sticks out. Also although the material is softer than the underworks mesh it constantly feels as though the seams are going to rip (which they did when I attempted to force on the XS). They both bind about the same for me and I have a fairly small chest. I'd give underworks tri-top an 8.5 and GC2B a 6 for comparison.

4. randomconnorcon

I wasn't planning on getting a binder until I'd lost enough weight to be comfortable ordering anything to wear, but my friend ordered me a large GC2B half binder. I have to push the nuisances that force me to get a binder in the first place up and around and every couple of hours I have to fix things, but it binds well enough for someone my size. When I have enough money or a different, better paying (permanent) job I think I'll look into Underworks. Or maybe a GC2B full tank. But for now I'm gonna focus on losing weight and see if it helps at all (that's just my own personal to do list).

#4 randomconnorcon, May 2, 2016
  5. David21201

I just ordered a new binder from gc2b. For binders I tend to order two sizes up now. When I was gifted my first one from gc2b, it was a large full tank and it fit, but it fit in that "This is more making me look thinner with a big chest". I really love the material. I have yet to even us an underworks binder however everyone I know personally recommends gc2b over Underworks.

6. Delta

Comfort was the biggest issue for me when I was selecting a binder. I was tired of being in pain so often, I wanted a piece of clothing that at least seemed like it was designed for human beings to wear. I read underworks digs in at the armpits like hell, so I was already unenthusiastic about the possibility of getting one of those, and then I stumbled upon GC2B and read thousands of people gushing about how comfortable it is and I knew that was the one for me. And it's absurdly comfortable. So comfortable I'll forget to take it off after the necessary length of time, so be conscious of that.

7. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a GC2B binder, and it has been by far the most comfortable binder that I have worn. I have to wear a large, mostly because T has made my chest broader. I really have a fairly small chest (a cups since I have been on T for 2 years), but it does a good job at making them look more masculine. I can pass without it as well, it just looks weird though. It's also easier for me to work in, since I work in television sports production.

8. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did any of you guys find that the half top style is too short though? That seems to be a big problem for me, but I havnt heard of it being a problem for anyone else :confused: Anyone who's tried underworks and gc2b half tanks-are the underworks ones longer?

9. randomconnorcon

Yeah, I do. That's why I have to push everything inside up and around so much.

10. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So would you recommend a tank or half a top.

I have a tank in Underworks but I want to get a GC2B binder. I like tanks cause they seem to compress my hips as well

11. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah the tanks are good for making the hips and waist more manly. but do you find that it compresses better the more you tug it down? Cos I do this and it pulls my shoulders into a more hunched position which isn't good and I use a really tight belt to hold it down which isn't good either. Do you guys find this?

#11 jaska, May 2, 2016
  12. randomconnorcon

I can't really say for sure, because this is my first binder. But if I had ordered it myself, I would have gotten the GC2B full tank.

I don't really tug it down, I hold it in place while I move inside around, and I try to move things as much to the side as possible so it looks a little flatter. It's not the very best, I have to do it every hour or so, but it does the job well enough.

#12 randomconnorcon, May 2, 2016
  13. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah the gc2b is definitely too short which is why it rides up so much, for me anyway. That's my main reason for preferring the underworks because it's about 2/3 inches longer and doesn't ride up at all so I don't even need to adjust things during the day.