1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boarding school for trans people

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Glowing Eyes, May 8, 2016.

1. Glowing Eyes

I'm currently enrolled in a regular public school but I've shown some... let's just say questionable behavior. I've gotten mad at other students, threatened to kill myself, and even wrote insulting things about two of my teachers which both of them eventually found (I didn't intend for them to). My grades aren't looking pretty either. So my parents obviously aren't very happy and my mom's been tossing around some random ideas. The first was online classes which sounds like torture to me. She then said maybe I should live with my grandparents for a bit, we should, as a family, move back to Germany, or that I should go to a German boarding school. The last one caught my attention 'cause I kind of like the idea of living somewhere where literally nobody knows me and I get to start over and not mess my entire reputation up (it wasn't just this year, I've had a real bad public image all throughout middle school).
    Now, nothings official. This was merely a suggestion but it's the only one that I'm actually kind of considering. I just really want to express myself properly. My question is, what's being trans at a boarding school like? If you have experience or advice you're welcome to post it here.

2. Glowing Eyes

Okay, I was a bit vague. I was just asking about if a boarding school would be a good place to experiment seeing as I know nobody there and for some advice on how to do that. I tried searching around on the internet but found nothing.