1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still confused. Making progress?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Bubblez, May 11, 2016.

1. Bubblez

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never identified much with other males, as a kid or an adult. The last few years have been really confusing for me. I've gone through every stage of my gender identity i can think of. Crossdressing (fetish), bigender/genderfluid, trans, back to crossdressing (no fetish). I'm obsessed with drag at the moment. I still feel like somewhere deep down I should've been a woman. I want to be one. But I think I'm going to find an alternate route. I don't think I could ever transition and be completely happy knowing I'll never be a natural women. I want the ability to carry children, I want the physical shape of a woman to the extent that hormones in transition could never provide. It makes me sad, but that's the truth and it's one I must live with. I think I can live with being gay and crossdressing. My gender/sex aren't the only things in the world, and transitioning is a lot of upkeep. I just don't have the drive or the nerve to completely transition and thats another thing stopping me. There's gotta be an alternate route, yeah? I'm trying to adopt a feminine style, slowly but surely. It seems like the right direction at the moment, when i consider everything I've stated here.

Thoughts and advice are welcomed and encouraged. Thanks for reading.

2. JessicaJones

I think a lot of people on here could relate to what you're going through. We're not so displeased with our assigned gender/sex that we would go through transition. In fact, I *know* I would feel the same way if I did a complete switch over. For me, I'm feminine and masculine in terms of identity all day long. The important thing is knowing what you are and what you like, and you seem fairly sure of that, which is a good thing. :slight_smile: