1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It has an end

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Mihael, May 18, 2016.

1. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The shitwar with my parents seems to have ended? Basically my mom thought it's her fault and that I don't like her. Duh. I don't like when she's pressuring me to be someone I'm not, but I like --her--, obviously. She seems to start to understand. I tried to pretend in front of her, but I can't handle emotionally, and I seem awkward, once unblocked, I can't really stop. It seems to be an avalanche. One small stone initiates and over time it becomes a natural disaster, piece by piece, grain to grain, and a whole mountain falls apart, I can only try to surf on the top of this tsunami and not sink.

So... I pretty much couldn't hide, I couldn't psychologically handle, I stood up for myself, and hence shitwar. I had to confront this expectation at some point. Fortunately, I had friends to talk to about this. And mom began understanding I'm my own person and it has nothing to do with her, that I was just never given the chance to be myself. I went out with her and she seemed to be okey, unlike a week or two earlier.

Good vibes :icon_bigg Maybe we will have a family photo one day on which I'm wearing a shirt and a tie :icon_wink