1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dunno

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BobtheBobwhoBob, May 18, 2016.

1. BobtheBobwhoBob

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well hi my names Skyler and I'm a girl, or at least I was born a girl I don't think that who I truly am though. I hate dresses and the color pink and I love boys clothes, you could call me a 'late bloomer' since I haven't started puberty yet but I like my flat chest, it shows who I am and who I should be but since I live with my parents I can't do anything and I'm still questioning it so I can't tell them I'm pretty positive I'm bi but not positive of trans. The thought of having a beard, a lower voice and having a flat chest always made me happy, I have conversations in my head that go like this 'yeah me and sky are having a pool party this weekend.. No sky, he's a great guy' and I like that not 'sky she's a great girl' it makes we feel weird and I don't like it, I don't like the overall thought of being a girl but I can't talk to a therapist about it since I would have to tell my parents and I can't do that yet. I don't know what to do about anything right now

2. Callistope

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well, there are always people here to help. From your post, it sounds like you're trans. Do you have any body dysphoria about the feminine parts of your body? Most trans people do, but I'm sure some don't.

3. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do what you want!

Honestly the simplest answer, but it's also very difficult. Being trans is a hard thing to accept, but honestly once you really accept the label as your own, an amazing world opens up to you. Being trans isn't an awful scary thing, so don't worry about that. But also don't take things too fast. There's no time limit on this sort of stuff. Figure out what makes your comfortable, and what keeps you safe.