1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Un-labelable

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Paintedtoes, May 20, 2016.

1. Paintedtoes

Hey,

I think I've given up on trying to label who I am. Any suggestions welcome :slight_smile:

I'm a fairly manly guy (beard, tattoos etc) but I'm sat here writing this with neon pink toenails. I like wearing clothing that you would associate with women and I like make-up, nail varnish, big earrings, high heels etc

I like women but I also like transvestites and transexuals and regular guys as long as they are wearing make-up (think Adam Lambert) but I I'm not in the slightest bit interested in regular guys.

Confused!!

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you like feminine *expression* people, no matter their gender. I'd label that as your sexuality being gynophilic (if you want one).

About your gender expression. Its fine to wear whatever you want, dress yourself however you want. That's nothing to do with your gender identity. How do you feel about your gender? Do you feel like a man? Are you comfortable being perceived as a guy? Do you identify with him/his pronouns? If all the answers are yes then you're a guy. There's still nothing wrong with guys wearing pink, makeup, nail polish. Just be yourself

3. Paintedtoes

Hey,

I feel comfortable as being perceived as a guy. I'm very manly in appearance and built like a man with very broad shoulders and lots of body hair. BUT I'm sure that if I had less of a manly build and could be convincing that I would regularly dress as a woman.

4. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like you're a feminine guy who likes other feminine people. Does that sounds right?