1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am I doing this right?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by boredboardbun, May 22, 2016.

1. boredboardbun

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi all~

so i've always been cool with being a dude. I'm not a manly man by any stretch of the imagination. I'm into "dude" things, like skateboarding and cars, but other than that I don't satisfy male gender roles at all.

i've never ever ever felt super manly or connected to manliness.

I dress and present like a dude, but more of a cute dude. I love bright and fun outfits. My outfits could be worn by anyone tbh.

so how do you know if you're agender or not? I'm not like, dysphoric at all. I don't mind when people use masculine pronouns, but I wouldn't mind neutral pronouns either.

is it cool if I just try this stuff for fun?

2. PennyMonkey96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well you won't know till you try it. :slight_smile:

3. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know what you mean by "this stuff" but anyone is welcome to present how they want and act how they want. As long as you're not directly hurting anyone, have at it. Playing around with identities and whatnot is how a lot of us figure things out! (That's how I knew I was comfortable identifying as Agender!)