1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a bit of help...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Dreamy7333, May 22, 2016.

1. Dreamy7333

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm pretty sure I have a different gender than the one I was born with.... I was born a female and I don't mind being a female, like if everyone refers to me as a girl im super okay with it, but it kinda makes me feel good when I'm also referred to as a boy? It's sort of like I do want to be a boy and a girl its just i feel im more of a girl than boy but i still feel a little like a boy does anyone know what this is...?

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it can be considered Bi-Genderism or being Genderfluid. Again I don't personally identify as either, so I don't consider myself even remotely qualified to answer this question. So don't take my words to be set in stone. I'm sure other members will read your thread and post. :slight_smile:

3. Christine

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think Bigender or adrogynous would be a fair call. I dress as a guy, with feminine traits in it. I call myself trans.

4. Dreamy7333

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Would I still consider my self bigender if i feel more strongly about one gender than the other? Because I feel mostly like a girl, which is the gender i was born with, but a small part of me would also like to be considered a guy but im fine with my body and such as a female i just think it would be nice to also be reffered to as a guy as well but if im not thats okay so do you still think thats bigender? Sorry im just so confused