1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swimming Binders and Transphobic Mother?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by XxPolandxX, May 24, 2016.

1. XxPolandxX

I've been looking around for a swimming binder to wear during the summer while swimming and I came across the Underworks Sleeveless Swim Top. If my calculations are correct and my mother didn't spend my money I should have enough. I own a regular binder but the only way I got it was through negotiating and lying. I said that I needed it for cosplaying with my friends, but I don't have an excuse to use this time. Saying I'm trans and I have top dysphoria wouldn't work because my mom doesn't accept me as a trans male and doesn't understand the importance of passing as male. She tells me to ignore my dysphoria and to accept the fact that I'm a girl. How should I ask her? Can you guys help me with an excuse as to why I want/need a swimming binder? Also if you've used this particular swimming binder, can you review it? :help: :frowning2:

2. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have dedicated a white gc2b binder for swimming. Could you say that you want a compression top of some sort to help with aerodynamics? It might sound weak, but it also might work.