1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make a more feminine short haircut look more masculine?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Alder, May 29, 2016.

1. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey all, I got my hair cut again, which I wanted, but afterwards I realised the hair cut is still quite feminine (I couldn't really request a boy's hair cut due to present circumstances).

Unfortunately I think this new haircut actually brings out the feminine features of my face more - I wanted the sides of my hair shaved/buzzed like guys usually have it, but I wasn't allowed. I have a pretty soft face as well which doesn't really help anything at the moment.
    I always imagine myself looking way more masculine than I actually do when I have short hair :confused:

The sides are long-ish, I'm tucking them behind both ears, and the hair's parted unevenly on top of my head. Definitely don't have the whole sideburns thing going right now either.

Anyways, other than the fact that I probably should've kept it a bit longer just to hide my face somewhat more, are there any ways to style my hair to make my hair/face look more masculine?
    I wish I could show a photo but I can't atm; even any generic tips would be appreciated though. Cheers (*hug*)

#1 Alder, May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
  2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm can you use hell or pomade or something of the sort to slick it back?