1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few steps closer to my transition

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by irissakata, May 30, 2016.

1. irissakata

Hi! ^_^

Today i decided to care even less about people's opinions, so i bought shoes that i wanted for over 2 years but was afraid to buy as they are obviously women's shoes (LINK), i bought a little more daring women's skinny's (LINK), my first skirt, 2 new push up bra's, also a bunch of t-shirt's and a cute Zelda pyjama (LINK) i also bought a bunch of makeup online (foundation, lipstick (in a gentle color), several eyeliner pencils, a new eyeshadow pallete and some more which i can't recall xd), so i can improve my makeup skills. I also bought a bunch of new hair product's (mainly semi-permanent hair dyes, and i use semi since i tend to change what color i want quite often ;P).

I also made a new irl friend who seems like he could be quite supportive as we tend to talk about topic's similar to this quite often and i got him into girl's skinny's (Accidentally... OOPS ;P). But he generally seems like a very nice and sweet person and we talked a lot about both of our pasts etc.. and for some reason talking to him makes me feel very comfortable and it feels so easy to open up to him, while normally i have extreme trust issues, so this is something very good i think. ^_^

Next to that i also had a one on one with myself and i realised that i truly need to transition to finally become myself and to find my happiness, and somehow after getting that realisation i started seeing the female me in the mirror appear more regularly (by now it's most of the time). As my first appointment is less then two months away, i'm very happy about that. ^_^

So all this made me a little more confident in everything and also very happy ^_^

I would also like to thank you for reading this, and want to wish you all a amazing day!

Iris ^_^

2. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You sound happy and excited! That is awesome! :grin:

3. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Those boots are wicked!!:grin:

4. irissakata

I indeed am very happy and also very excited, also still a little nervous though but thats normal ^_^
    Thank you, can't wait till they are finally delivered :grin:

5. Pistachio

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yay!! I wish I had the confidence & courage to ask my parents to let me shop in the guys section, but until then at least I'll get to celebrate with those who are further along on their journey <3

6. Kiran

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great! Good luck along the way.

7. irissakata

To be honest, I don't buy it in a store I usually buy it online but it doesn't matter if they accidentally open it up cause both of my parents now officially know I'm trans, so i also hope my father will drive me to the gender therapist in July ^_^

And thank you for wishing me luck ^_^

8. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awsome news :slight_smile:

Hugs.