1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl but not??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by carpenoctem308, Jun 2, 2016.

1. carpenoctem308

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've always felt like a girl. I was born a girl and never really questioned it... Well, maybe I did a little. When I was younder I told my mom that I wanted to be a boy but also a girl. I was probably 5 or so. I don't think I'm gender neutral, I identify more as a girl but other days I don't feel like either. Is there a word for gender neutral persons who still feel drawn to one side? I don't know if that makes sense. :confused:

2. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think that the terms demigirl, genderflux or bigender (female and agender) would suit you ^^ You could also just go by genderqueer or non-binary if you prefer a broader term :slight_smile:

3. carpenoctem308

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey thanks! I looked up the definitions for all of the ones I didn't know about and I think demigirl is how I feel :icon_bigg thank you so much! This means a lot to me.

4. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No problem ^^ I'm glad I could help!

5. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

You may also be a bit gender fluid in addition to that if you find it changes sometimes (gender fluidity doesn't just apply to going between binary genders)

6. LilKilljoy

I feel similarly. I've always enjoyed being more feminine physically, but I'm very masculine in my attitude and more internal things. I identify as Gender Queer because it's broad and as close as I'm going to get!