1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid, maybe?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AmongTheHidden, Jun 3, 2016.

1. AmongTheHidden

Well I'm not entirely sure. Biologically female. I don't know, I've never felt particularly attached to male or female 100%. I enjoy wearing dresses (kinda) and such and having long hair and all the socially considered "girly" things but sometimes I also want to lop my hair short and be considered a boy, not just look like one (But that too) but be considered a boy. But I don't feel really "stuck" to either of those. I don't know. I feel really awkward talking about it, of course I could never tell my parents. But it's different for me, when I feel more feminine I feel attracted to males, females, and pretty much everyone (I kinda figured out I think I'm pansexual, I used to think I was just bi until I met a genderfluid friend in high school.) But when I feel more masculine, I feel primarily attracted to guys. Idk, I'm really confused and I'm ~Somewhat~ new to all this..

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers~! :smilewave

2. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello!

I'm not entirely sure about my gender too, I'm not 100% sure of being male or female. I would say I'm kind of in between non-binary and male. ( I'm biologically female too ).

I do act girly, tho I don't enjoy dressing up as a girl nor having long hair.

I'm pretty new to this too, but if you ask me, you could be genderfluid.

I wish you good luck! ^^

3. Hatsune Miku

if you feel like identifying with different genders at different times then you probably are fluid. at any rate i'd say you at least that you fit somewhere under the androgynous umbrella

however, plz remember that you are the only person who can truly determine what your gender identity is