1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused About Gender Identity, Need Help.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by faithisntmyname, Jun 4, 2016.

1. faithisntmyname

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay, so first thing first, I am biologically female. I have an hourglass figure, D/DD breasts, feminine face, etc etc. I never really thought about gender until recently. I guess I went through puberty earlier than most of my classmates. I had C-cups by grade 6 and was kind of know as the quiet one with big boobs. I never noticed it then but I get quite a bit of attention because of them. I hate it. I think my body looks good, however, It's not my body... I understand why so many people desire hourglass figure and large breast but they really aren't me. I wish I had a "boyish" form. Sometimes I place my hands on the flat part of my chest, right above where my breast begin, and pretend that that's my whole chest... I don't want to be a boy though. I'm asexual and sex-repulsed so my sexual reproductive organs are useless to me, just kind of there. I don't mind my period, I could do with out it but it's short and mostly painless so I don't mind though I'm not really comfortable with it. I want people to look at me and not know if I'm male of female... I want to be both and/or neither? I don't feel like any gender, I don't even understand how one feels like a gender, in all honesty, I just feel like me. I want to look like me too. I want short hair and a flat chest, I want to look slightly more masculine, without actually looking masculine... I don't care about pronouns either. I want a gender neutral name, too. Sometimes I want to wear dresses and am more okay with my body - though it is always more of a necessary evil than something I actually like or want - and other times I straight-up want people to think I'm a boy... but I don't want to be actually be a boy. I guess in a perfect world I would be completely genderless, neither male nor female with no reproductive organs (I guess there would just be nothing down there, lol?) and I would look androgynous...
    Idk, it's confusing. I don't look at all like who I want to be. SO... help?
    Sorry if this was long, dumb, and grammatically incorrect!! Thank-you for reading.

2. awakingasleep

Hello, so you mentioned you wish you could be viewed as no gender and in a perfect wold, you wouldn't be female or male. You sound like you can be agender which translates as without gender. But just remember though, you are the only one that knows how you feel and can determine who you are, not anyone else. Feel free to try out clothes, and names to yourself that make you feel comfortable.

3. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

My opinion here only on this, but from what you wrote it comes across as agender asexual. Nothing wrong with that at all. You might feel better without breasts and a hysto, BUT... if that is your wish it will take some time to procure this. Meanwhile you have plenty of time to talk to a counselor or therapist to determine your next move.

I hope this helps.(*hug*)

4. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Non-binary is possible. But I also think you could be trans. Probably try out to change something in a manlier direction and see how you like it.