1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by spacechann, Jun 9, 2016.

1. spacechann

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey! For most of my life I've identified as a woman, but a few years back I started feeling that gender-neutral pronouns fitted me just as well - if not more so - than female ones? But I never acted on this cause I was at school (a religious one) and I was super stressed and I thought nothing of it? But recently I've had time to think and I've learned more about gender and ive been considering my feelings about this and I've been feeling for a while now that neutral terms fit me much better than female ones? But I still lean towards girly things (jewellery, facial care, occasional make up, high heels etc)...also I've also been feeling more...idk how to say it - masculine? Like, I bind most days and I wear male clothing and put my hair up to make it seem like I have short cropped hair and I find myself wishing I was a man at times...is that genderfluid? Or bigender? Or something similar?

2. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey spacechann :slight_smile:

You could be bigender (male + agender) or maybe a demiboy. Genderfluid could also work but I think bigender is a bit more accurate at this point, you could still use genderfluid if you prefer that label though :grin: If the desire to be male sometimes has only been a recent discovery, maybe it would be a good idea to continue experimenting with binding and also with male pronouns or a name to see how you feel? Questioning can be super hard so don't stress if it takes a while to figure it all out. Good luck ^^