1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello again....

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by malig, Jun 13, 2016.

1. malig

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm back! Tried my hardest to force these feelings away, and admittedly, it did work for a while. But I'm sick of pretending. I have 1 1/2 weeks left of college, then everything is gunna change. I've just done a clothes order, including new boxers (first lot of boxers ever, so big thing for me), male summer clothes etc, and I'm super excited. It's gunna happen. :eusa_danc I have a binder, and the only other thing left to do is cut my hair, and officialize things with my family (have come out, but its been forgotten about, so i need to reinforce my feelings etc.) So, its all happening soon! Better late then never!!

So, I now need some advice... I want to get a packer. Again, I've never had one, and so I need some advice. I live in the UK, so needs to be a UK company. I also would prefer a cheap(ish) one as my first one, whilst I'm getting used to things. Maybe an STP too so again I can start getting used to things. I don't know, I've tried looking around, but haven't found too much UK wise, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Thankyou!

2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's difficult finding much over here.
    This has a bunch of different UK sites that stock packers plus overseas sites too:
    Packer & Harness Suppliers | Transition Ftm Uk

This is the same but STPs: Stp Suppliers | Transition Ftm Uk but it doesnt look like they have a very good selection and I'd honestly recommend saving up for a decent STP like the EZP or freetom because theres absolutely no point buying a cheap one and realising that it's rubbish at the function it's meant for, just a waste of money.

Also you might find stuff on Amazon, just takes some searching.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/New-York-Toy-Collective-Caramel-x/dp/B00NLAS66G

---------- Post added 13th Jun 2016 at 09:11 PM ----------

Advising which one to get. I only have an EZP which is an STP packer combined and it's pretty pricey. I've heard a lot of good reviews about Mr. Limpy for a first packer, seems like a right of passage for every trans guy. I'm thinking of getting one myself. Other than that I'd say watch reviews on YouTube, they can help a lot.