1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid? genderqueer?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by rainbowsun, Jun 13, 2016.

1. rainbowsun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm basically just wondering what gender I am and looking for some outside thought/opinions
    I'm afab, and for the majority of my life i've been happy with that/not questioned it, the questioning started only about 3 years ago, I was 16 at the time
    I am presenting as male (wearing clothes generally regarded as 'male clothing', binding my chest) atm though and I feel better most of the time about me/my looks/life in general
    I'm binding my chest and have for a few nonths really not liked my breasts AT ALL, to the point that i jaut want them to leave, whereas before that i wasn't usually bothered by them. Looking at them or touching them makes me feel a bad sort of weird.
    But i don't know if this is a permanent thing or if I'm just genderfluid or something similar and will go back to be more accepting of my female body (I really don't like it atm), has anyone felt a similar way and maybe got some advice? I know one thing would be to just wait and see where it all takes me but I'm just not patient!

2. Snoww

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in a similar situation where I would rather not have breasts, even tho I didn't really mind them before.

I don't know if you'll always dislike them, so you'll probably have to wait ( sorry to say that, I'm impatient too xc ) buuut you'll get your answer one day.

I wish you good luck! ^^