1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bigender or Agender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BlueAvalanche, Jun 17, 2016.

1. BlueAvalanche

Okay, anyone who read previous posts of mine can figure out that I used to think I taht I was FTM. Well, I think i've changed my stance of that, as I found two that fit me a lot better, and that's bigender and agender identities.

I still don't know which one fits me more, but i'm here to ask for the 'feeling' of either one from people on here. Thanks!

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Agender is where you do not feel male or female, and do not want to have a sex.

Bigender is where you feel both male and female, and would want both / are fine with either sex.

Other points you might already know:
    - It isn't about what you wear / what you do, however, a person might change their expression so that people read them as they want to be seen.
    - There aren't a lot of studies directly on non-binary genders, but a study has shown that some trans people have white matter in between male and female.
    - Where I put 'feel' it is about the pronouns/words a person is to be associated with, and how the person experiences dysphoria [and euphoria] towards their body/sex.

Hope this helps.

#2 Secrets5, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  3. BlueAvalanche

Thank you!! Also, what is the difference between bigender and genderfluid??