1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting T

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by What If, Jun 23, 2016.

1. What If

Out Status:
    A few people
    I saw my therapist today. It was a great meeting. We started filling out the paper work for me to start T soon. Im not a 100% on how long this process will take but I have been happy and excited all day thinking about what this all means for me. But now Im starting to become nerves. This also means I have to start telling more family and friends and coming out at work. It means trying to figure out a name that really fits. I like Chris but its just not the right fit. It means turning my world on its head. Im ready but Im not ready. Im excited to start the journey to become a better version of myself. Im ready to feel comfortable and have confidence again, to finally see me looking back in the mirror. Im not sure Im ready to tell the world about it. Hoping this feeling will pass as I come out to more people.

2. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, buddy, we are in the same position. About the same age, same place in transition, both live in the midwest... hmu if you wanna talk about stuff. I also am most worried about just telling people and can start T pretty much as soon as I have the money. My therapist is ready to sign off on it.

3. AmyBee

Best of everything to both of ya! You rock!