1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chest workout

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anthracite, Jun 24, 2016.

1. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Hey everybody!

So my workouts going very well, my arms went more muscular and I feel so much better. For a while I don't know what to do. I'd like to start chest workout for a superhero chest, but I'm afraid that my boobs will get bigger, and I want to avoid that. I know it could shrink but that would be connected to a different diet and I just love sweets too much. Also if I had to lower my body fat, I'm afraid that it will be harder for me to put on muscle mass. I've always been VERY slim, even underweight.

2. randomconnorcon

Sadly, I don't have any help for you. I'm looking for the same answer. Can I ask what workouts you do now?

3. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I use dumbbells. I train 15-30 minutes daily. For weight: Use as much, that you can repeat the excersice 10 times. I use mostly the classic excercises. You can get some inspiration at mens health.

4. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For a slick muscular frame anaerobic training achieves that. You will look muscular but not bulky, for a bulky frame; various resistance training helps. Remember your body will get used to a repetitive routine and thus you wont gain muscle mass nearly as fast. Make sure you spice it up, plateauing can become a big problem. Also make sure you watch your diet, if I remember training can only go so far; unless your like Bruce lee, and for some reason continue to get stronger despite not showing any notable change. Specifically for chest building, pull ups, side to side, curl ups, and if your truly brave the "Dragon flag" will work wonders on your core.