1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Names

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AxxeMyrmidon, Jun 24, 2016.

1. AxxeMyrmidon

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'm trying to decide on a name. I've narrowed it down to 2 first names, which are Kasim and Orion. I also have some middle names I'm trying to decide between, which are Gabriel, Emerson, Soren, Onyx, and Donovan

Any suggestions for first/middle name combos or other suggestions for names? :slight_smile:

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like Emerson the most. Gabriel and Donovan are pretty good too :slight_smile:

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They're all great names, and ultimately you should choose what you think fits you best. It doesn't matter whether it sounds perfect nearly as much as it matters that it feels like your name.

In terms of what sounds best together, I recommend names that don't have similar beginning and ending sounds. For example, Orion and Soren both end with an N sound and have an R before that, so they don't make an ideal pairing. Kasim ends with the same sound Emerson starts with, so that's not ideal either. But if you like a pairing that isn't "ideal" you can throw those rules out the window. My first name and last name half-rhyme (which is definitely against the "rules"), but I don't care because my name feels like my name.

Personally, I think Kasim suits you based on your profile pic, and I like the sound of Kasim Onyx.